Monthly Archives: March 2014

File a Quit Claim Deeds in Oklahoma

oklahoma quit claim deed formAnyone who has had to go through a legal procedure especially in Oklahoma knows there‚Äôs a plethora of documents involved. One of the most common types of legal documents is an act of quit claim; in this case the Oklahoma quit claim deed form. This is basically documentation that allows a person to give away his rights to a piece of property to another person or entity. In fact, the person who signs the stop claim deeds transfer of the right to ownership of that property to someone else.

An Oklahoma quit claim deed form is generally used in dealing with family issues. A divorce, for example, is often a quit claim deeds. If a couple is going through a divorce, and the House and land is say to the woman, they ask the spouse to sign a quit claim deeds. The result will be that the man will have no legal rights to the property more. The process can apply to the opposite way-the woman sign a quit claim deed in favor of the husband.

Continue reading